December 28, 2016
UAE » Abu Dhabi » Al Karama
TransformED management and admistration training, a Dubai based training organization, is an innovator and leader in Healthcare training, provide International Standard Certification courses for Healthcare Industry. We have a wide array of Healthcare development programmes for nurses,doctors or professionals working in healthcare departments. We provide online training and classroom training.. We take great pride in being always rated as the Best Training Partner by our clients.Our continued success may be attributed to our loyal, quality-driven customers and their recommendation of our services to businesses region-wide.
With a strong foothold in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar, we also provide training solutions in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman, with plans to extend further.
At present we provide the following training's:
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality(CPHQ) Exam Preparatory Program
• Certified Infection Control (CIC) Exam Preparatory Program
• Nursing Leadership and Management
• Certified Professional in Patient Safety(CPPS) Exam Preparatory Program
• Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam Preparatory Program
• Certified Coding Specialists (CCS) Exam Preparation Course
• Course on ISO 15189:2013 Medical Laboratory Standard
• Course on Medical Claims processing
Medical Coding : ICD 10 & CPT
Medical coding can be a great career choice for many different reasons. Qualified healthcare providers are always in high demand. Medical coders fulfill a vital role. Every procedure or service provided by health care professionals such as a doctor is assigned a numerical code. This code is used for disease and ailment classification. It is necessary for patient record keeping and for insurance and medical claims. Medical coders can work in a diverse range of environments including: medical clinics, doctors surgeries, hospitals and insurance companies. If you are considering a career in medical coding, the following provides seven benefits to consider.
• Great Pay: Entry level medical coders can improve their earning potential with skills and experience. There are a number of additional courses that can be taken as you progress through your career path that can help you improve your earning potential. Certification is one avenue that can assist. You can also move into management based positions where your skills have value.
• Many Opportunities. There are many different companies that need qualified and skilled medical coding staff ranging from hospitals, to practices to insurance companies. You can also pursue contract or remote opportunities which often have added fringe benefits such as higher pay rates. Medical coding is an interesting profession that can provide stimulating and rewarding opportunities to dedicated individuals.
• Short and flexible training time: Compared to other professions, a course in medical coding can be completed in a matter of months. This is great for individuals who are eager to get out into the workforce and start earning. For students that need to pace the learning to fit in with other commitments, online colleges provide a flexible learning schedule. Basically, the courses are designed to get you ready to take the exam. As soon as you pass, you can immediately start working.
• Work at home opportunities. Some companies will consider work at home arrangements. This is great for individuals who enjoy working from the comfort of their home. In particular, with the cost of childcare, stay at home mums can work out a schedule to accommodate work commitments and raise the children at the same time.
• Start your own business: Enterprising and ambitious individuals can examine the opportunities to start your own medical coding and billing business. By taking some additional business classes at the local college, you can setup and run the business as a contractor, sole proprietor or medical coding entity. You can grow your business to the size you desire and enjoy the tax benefits and income earning potential afforded to business owners.
• Career Satisfaction and Social interaction: Working in a medical coding and billing environment can provide the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life. This can expand your social circle and bring you in touch with life long business associates and friends that can be richly reward.
Certified Professional Coder (CPC) by AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coder, US).
• Medical Coding – ICD 10 , CPT, HCPCS
• Reimbursement Methodologies and Medical Science
• Medical Terminology with basic anatomy and physiology
• Clinical Vocabularies & Classification System
• Introduction to Medical Billing
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Set of 3 coding books – ICD 10, CPT, HCPCS 2016 version.
• Course completion certificate
• Free re-training for any missed/doubted session
• Previous year question papers and daily class activities.
• CPC examination guidance with full support from institute.
• Complementary lunch & refreshments.
For registration please contact: Course In-Charge: Pritty P Mathew
Thanks & Regards,
Pritty P Mathew
Transformed Management & Administration Training
Mob :(+971) 558978603- Deepika BL/ (+971) 564065859- Pritty
Off : (+971)43965489